Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz Fest 2014 - Who do you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by that one guy from Kansas View Post
    Ryan Bingham -- great, loud, rockin' set (way too short, sadly) in the Americana thing this summer
    +1!!

Yes, please!

Quote Originally Posted by chopitulas View Post
    Eric Bibb is overdue for a Jazz Fest appearance.
    I would double like this if I could...especially for all my blues loving Threadhead friends: if he appears in duet with Ruthie Foster or Darick Campbell (or the whole clan), you will be certainly adding another great memory to your immense Jazz Fest Collection.

But should the programming folks decide to wait until the 2014 Crescent City Blues & BBQ to get Eric to New Orleans, we be will in the midst of our 25th Anniversary Honeymoon tour so that would work too!

And bringing him to both? Hint. Wink. Snowstorm. Mild Earth Tremor.

http://www.e-k.tv/videos/977-dixiefr...angels-singing

Michelino- Ruthie and Eric are playing at the Egg in Albany on Feb. 9. Let me know if I can be of any help if you want to see the show.

Aretha Franklin!
    I am sorry, but I couldn't help myself!

more bluegrass, hell I'll even take a bluegrass stage.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianjohn View Post
    Aretha Franklin!
    I am sorry, but I couldn't help myself!
    That's ok. Earth Wind and Fire is on retainer.

Please book lots of acts that I hate. We just booked our room for French Quarter Fest, and the Jazzfest FOMS is going to kill me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bx. Bruce View Post
    Michelino- Ruthie and Eric are playing at the Egg in Albany on Feb. 9. Let me know if I can be of any help if you want to see the show.
    Thanks! Extremely interested. That time of year there is almost always a blizzard somewhere between here and there (probably Syracuse) but there's the train to consider and then its only a couple of more hours to NYC...Will check back later in the year, as our schedule starts to form...although as soon as I mentioned this to my sweetie, she immediately yelled from the couch "Road Trip"

Harry Belafonte, Time Jumpers (Vince Gill, Ranger Doug,et al), Mississippi Mass Choir (new CD coming out---with local soloists, would be the show of a lifetime) Bobby Jones Nashville Super Choir--these two should be on a big stage!, Jesse Cook, Jools Holland Big Band, Hans Theessink, Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa, Barry Mann/Dave Alvin/Paul Thorn/Todd Snider/Raol Malo/Lindsey Buckingham/Richard Thompson/Jesse Winchester --all solo, Chris Isaak,Kim Carnes, T-Bone Burnett, Sam Moore, Shalomar, Southern Culture On The Skids, Boz Scaggs, Paul Simon, Ricki Lee Jones, Cat Stevens (? still on no-fly list,) Planet Rockers, Rick Estrin and the Nightcats, Jimmy Hall, Kenny Bill Stinson . Anybody from Deke Dickerson's Guitar Geek Festival,Duane Eddy, Tommy Emmanuel. Somebody stop me!

Quote Originally Posted by stooped View Post
    Harry Belafonte, Time Jumpers (Vince Gill, Ranger Doug,et al), Mississippi Mass Choir (new CD coming out---with local soloists, would be the show of a lifetime) Bobby Jones Nashville Super Choir--these two should be on a big stage!, Jesse Cook, Jools Holland Big Band, Hans Theessink, Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa, Barry Mann/Dave Alvin/Paul Thorn/Todd Snider/Raol Malo/Lindsey Buckingham/Richard Thompson/Jesse Winchester --all solo, Chris Isaak,Kim Carnes, T-Bone Burnett, Sam Moore, Shalomar, Southern Culture On The Skids, Boz Scaggs, Paul Simon, Ricki Lee Jones, Cat Stevens (? still on no-fly list,) Planet Rockers, Rick Estrin and the Nightcats, Jimmy Hall, Kenny Bill Stinson . Anybody from Deke Dickerson's Guitar Geek Festival,Duane Eddy, Tommy Emmanuel. Somebody stop me!
    I love the way you think ! Keep going...